Broken Hill – Skills for Business Success
Monday, Dec 2, 2019
6:00pm – 8:00pm
Commencing in the first week in November 2019 and rolling out until the end of April 2020 Terry Inglis BEC Award-Winning Mobile Business Advisor will be presenting five workshops in your Council area and offering immediate one on one follow-up sessions on the topics covered.
The five Workshops are:
- 4 Nov – STARTING A BUSINESS – This workshop will give you the tools you need to build a solid foundation for your business.
- 2 Dec – DEVELOPING A BUSINESS PLAN – A business plan is an essential part of any business and this workshop will guide through the steps to create one.
- 3 Feb – UNDERSTANDING CASH-FLOW – This workshops will give you a better understanding of cash flow and financial forecasts – key factors in your businesses long term success.
- 2 Mar – CUSTOMER SERVICE – Customer service can make or break a business. In this workshop, Terry will run through some key areas to ensure your customers get the best experience possible.
- 6 Apr – GOVERNANCE IN BUSINESS – This workshop will look at processes, operations and policies to ensure that your business will run smoothly well into the future.
Whilst these workshops are targeted those considering or who have just recently opened up a new business the content will also act as a refresher for current business owners.
The five workshops will cost $100 as a complete set and each individual workshop will cost $25.00. For new customers, the one on one sessions will be free. For current customers, the one on one sessions will cost $25 each.
The Workshops and individual sessions are being delivered under the NSW Government’s Business Connect program which provides fully subsidised personal consultations for the first four hours with an Advisor and then $25.00 per hour. (There is a concessional rate for those who are not able to fund the fee due to hardship.)
New customers are required to complete a Registration Form to be involved in the Business Connect program.
Workshops will be held from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm and the One on One sessions will run on the next day at hourly intervals commencing at 8.00 am.
Event Location164 Argent Street
Broken Hill, NSW, 2880