How to Start Or Grow Your Own Business – NDIS in Leeton
Wednesday, Jun 19, 2019
5:00pm – 7:00pm
This workshop has been created for small business owners who are exploring if they want to offer products or services to the NDIS market
Attend to learn:
- How the NDIS works with businesses
- The depth and breadth of the market
- Registration with the NDIS – is it needed?
- Regulatory requirements
- Opportunities within the NDIS space
- Product to market fit.. and more.
This workshop is suitable for any small business or start-up looking at servicing NDIS Participants.
Our Speaker: Jodie Ryan has a wide range of experience with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) including the delivery of disability employment services
For more information please contact Avril email@example.com or call the BEC office on 02 6024 0400.
Event LocationLeeton Soldiers Club, Corner Acacia & Yanco Avenue