How to Start Or Grow Your Own Business – NDIS in Temora
Tuesday, Jul 16, 2019
10:30am – 12:30pm
This workshop has been created for small business owners who are exploring if they want to offer products or services to the NDIS market
Attend to learn:
- How the NDIS works with businesses
- The depth and breadth of the market
- Registration with the NDIS – is it needed?
- Regulatory requirements
- Opportunities within the NDIS space
- Product to market fit.. and more.
This workshop is suitable for any small business or start-up looking at servicing NDIS Participants.
Our Speaker: Jodie Ryan has a wide range of experience with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) including the delivery of disability employment services
Event LocationTemora Ex-Services Memorial Club,, 130 Baker Street,
Temora , NSW, 2710
Registration is closed for this event.For more information or questions, please email: email@example.com