Work for the BEC
Do you want to work in a flexible and fun environment? Have you owned a business? Do you want to help businesses in NSW grow and succeed?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then this could be the job for you.
Business Advisor role with the BEC
To assist us in delivering our services, BEC Business Advice is now looking for a passionate and experienced person to join our team of Business Advisors.
This is a contract position that will suit a candidate looking for flexible hours and the opportunity to travel. We are also flexible on your location as long as you are located within the Riverina or Murray regions of southern NSW.
- You have owned your own business
- Relevant undergraduate and/or post graduate qualifications
- You are passionate about helping businesses grow and sharing your knowledge.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Outstanding consultancy and facilitation skills.
- Outstanding, innovative, and inclusive problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, ideally demonstrated in diverse business settings.
- Highly developed skills in analysis, synthesis and critical thinking.
- Demonstrated capacity to meet deadlines and to respond flexibly in the achievement of targets.
- Outstanding ability to develop solutions in collaboration with clients, and to promote independent action on the part of business owners.
- Ability to network effectively with government agencies at all levels as well as local organisations and business.
- Strong project management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to effectively represent BBA to stakeholders.
- Successful experience in managing the operation and finances of small to medium business, or equivalent.
Please email your CV to David Yeates, Regional Manager, BEC Business Advice: [email protected]