Social media has been a hot topic for businesses for some time now, and here at BEC Business Advice, we meet business owners who are at many different stages in their social media strategies and efforts.
As part of our own efforts to help you achieve what you want and need in the digital space, we have organised Jenn from Social Media & Marketing to deliver a webinar titled How to Amplify Your Social Media.
About this webinar
In this engaging free 1 hour webinar you will learn:
- The key to monetising Social Media
- Why we need to be taking people from online to offline (to our email list)
- How to be more social on social media
- And tried and tested strategies for growing your:
- LinkedIn Connections
- Your Facebook page or Facebook Group
- Your Instagram followers, and
- Ways to make your Website more engaging (and converting!)
- PLUS also hear the latest trends to watch on social platforms
Please note: As this is a webinar, you will view this event on your own computer. Details of how to log in to the event are provided upon registration.
BEC Business Advice is a not-for-profit organisation that delivers programs aimed at assisting businesses on behalf of Government.
We, the BEC Business Advice Digital Solutions team deliver the Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program, which makes events such as these possible.
To register for the webinar
Click here for the webinar registration page.
Avril Douglass – Marketing & Events Manager
Michael Douglass – Digital Advisor program manager
Telephone: 0401 924 444
To learn more about our Digital Solutions program and how it may assist your business, read more here, or contact us for a chat.