Starting your own business with the NEIS & BEC
The New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS) is a program that helps people to start their own business, and we can help you with the NEIS!
The NEIS program is an initiative of the Australian Federal Government and has been in existence for over 30 years. It is designed to train and assist people to start their own business, and BEC Business Advice is now able to help you check your eligibility, and gain entry into the program.
Starting your own business with the NEIS. New business assistance that comes with the NEIS program:
- complete a Certificate III in Micro Business Operations (BSB30315) which is a nationally accredited qualification.
- receive 12 months of personalised mentoring and coaching support from an experienced business mentor.
- receive 39 weeks of income support (if eligible).
- receive Rental Assistance for up to 26 weeks (if eligible).
The NEIS program has the following eligibility criteria:
- Be an individual who is not already in employment, education or training.
- Be interested in starting and running your own business.
Our New Enterprise Incentive Scheme advisor can help you to identify if you are eligible for the program, if you are unsure on your eligibility then please do not hesitate to contact us.
What happens if I am not eligible for the NEIS program?
There are still other programs that are designed to support new businesses. Two of these programs are delivered by us, BEC Busines Advice:
- Business Connect program
- Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program
Our Advisor can also help you gain entry into both of these additional programs.
More information on the NEIS
If you would like to know more about the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS), then contact our NEIS expert:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0402 857 041
Telephone: (02) 6024 0400
Kevin can also tell you more about the other programs that BEC Business Advice deliver (Business Connect, ASBAS Digital Solutions, NDIS).
If you would like to read more about the NEIS you can do so here.