Q&A with Service NSW-join us
Do you have questions on the Covid lockdowns or grants eligibility?
Then prepare your questions and join Advisors from BEC Business Advice for this 1 hour Q&A session with ServiceNSW.
We will be asking a range of questions based on the important issues we are hearing from business owners regarding grants and current lockdown rules.
Maybe some of the following questions are important to you, or maybe you have your own to ask.
- Grant updates – where is my payment?
- Withdrawals and reapplications
- How to apply for the grants?
- Difficulties with online applications
- Which grant should I apply for?
- Covid restrictions
- Business grant vs Disaster payment
- Job Saver amounts
- Incorrect/mistakes on applications including wrong bank account details
- Can I apply for more than one grant at a time?
When and where?
This coming Friday, 20th August 2021
Time: 10am to 11am.
This is an online webinar. Once you register you will receive a link to add it to your calendar. You will then join the Q&A session on your computer via the link provided.