How and why, you should start a podcast
This 1.5 hour webinar will explain:
* The benefits of podcasting as a small business
* How to determine whether your business is cut out for podcasting
* Ways to generate ample content to sustain an ongoing podcast
* Essential equipment required for good quality production
* Low-cost tools and platforms for recording, editing, and sharing your podcast
Jenn Donovan of Social Media & Marketing Australia.? Jenn’s a coach and mentor from rural NSW and is all about empowering business owners to earn what they’re worth so they can make a bigger difference in the world. Jenn delivers workshops all across our country on the topics of social media and marketing and has a podcast Small Business Made Simple, with new episodes every single week (currently at episode 122). Having experience in law, retail and service based businesses, Jenn literally walks the talk when it comes to both social media, marketing and podcasting. Join Jenn as she shows help you to future proof your business, through podcasting, in 2021 and beyond.