Building a successful online brand
Lisa is an entrepreneurial success story, starting Ecoriginals nappies (online and retail brand of eco nappies) and selling it for a large profit. She will share how she did it and what she sees as the main elements needed to succeed in business online.
This webinar will cover:
- How to “prove a concept” before investing in a product
- Why you should always set your criteria for what you are prepared to put into a business and what you want out of it
- Why your mindset is one of the most important elements to success
- Where to find all the tools and strategies you need, and how everything is “figureoutable”
- What software and tools you should be using to make your business building easier
- AND how marketing is the most important hat you should be wearing.
About our guest speaker – Lisa Laing
Lisa is an E-commerce Expert Coach and Strategist. She’s built 2 x multi-million dollar brands, won a raft of business awards, and been featured in publications all over the world. Her biggest success story is creating the world’s most eco friendly baby nappy brand, Ecoriginals. She now specialises in supporting women growing their online brands. Whilst growing more than 7 companies in the last decade, she has also raised one daughter and 5 step-children, so knows all about the juggle of being a mum and running businesses! If you are interested in starting (or scaling!) an online brand, Lisa is your go-to expert.