ASBAS Digital Solutions program
Digital advice for small businesses
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program is an initiative of the Federal Government and is designed to deliver low-cost, high-quality digital advice to Australian small businesses. The program provides tailored advice aimed at helping small business owners to adopt digital tools to save them time and money, and to help grow their business.
BEC Business Advice has delivered the ASBAS Digital Solutions program across southern & western NSW (including Riverina, Murray, Snowies and Far West NSW) since 2018.
What support does ASBAS Digital Solutions offer?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program provides services that help small businesses to make the most of digital tools and offers broader advice specific to your business needs such as:
- how digital tools can help your small business
- websites and selling online (E-Commerce)
- social media and digital marketing (including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- using small business software
- online security and data privacy
- search engine optimisation (SEO)
Services are offered one-on-one to provide tailored support or through group workshops, webinars and other events.
Who can benefit?
Businesses with fewer than 20 full-time (or equivalent) employees as well as sole traders can access services at a subsidised rate. All businesses with an ABN are entitled to 4 hours of free advice and assistance from our digital solutions team.
- Michael Douglass – Head of ASBAS Digital Solutions for BEC Business Advice
- Colin Taggart – Digital Advisor
- Casey Wilson – Digital Advisor (social media)
Register for the program
To register, use our registration portal at: Digital Business Solutions. Once you register your Digital Business advisor will receive your details and be in contact.